Friday, November 30, 2012

Is Your Hair Thinning?


I was recently asked if I had any tips for thinning hair.   I suffered from thinning hair in past and here is what I found helped me.   First, you have to look at what might be causing the problem.  Everything from hormones, diet, stress, products, even pharmaceuticals (medicine). e.g.  Figure out what's changed recently thru a process of elimination.   Start to eliminate each one until the right solution becomes clear.   For me it turned out to be a hormonal em-balance, diet and stress.   So, I got myself back on track, discovered a great product called Goe oil and Sprayology and I've never been happier.  When all else fails, check with your Dr.   Oh, you can always call us hear at Zuri's Petite Spa, we're here for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment